Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette Review



With an array of colors, this palette offers the ability to create neutral looks to colorful looks. I decided to get the shimmer palette and suprisingly I'm not one to use alot of shimmery shadows. The "shimmeryness" isn't too over powering for me but if I were to rewind time, I would have gotten the matte platte that is available.

Besides that i still really like this palette. With some colors, the shimmers aren't that intense so that I am pleased with. The pigmentation is great. Using this palette gives my looks alot of intensity. One thing to be aware of though is the fall out. Make sure to tap of any excess from the brush or you WILL have fallout!! All in all I like this palette and I'm not even a shimmer fanatic.

For about $20 you're getting 88 different colors on the rainbow. Thats about 23 cents an eyeshadow- not bad but they are tiny compared to a MAC eyeshadow. This is a great palette for beginners as well- due to so many colors being in one palette!! So you should give this a try- it would be a good buy.
Here are a few swatches of some colors. Here you can see just how pigmented they really are!!


You can find this and other palettes and combo sets @ www.coastalscents.com . Packaging and shipping was great AND quick. Give these palettes a try- you won't regret it.

For those who already own this what sre your thoughts on this or any other Coastal Scents palette?

Nilla ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment