Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Everyday Go-To Products


Hey Bellas- I know all you have at least one thing that you cannot leave the house without using- beauty related of course! To the left are some products I use almost EVERYDAY and all are so affordable. If i don't use all I most definitely use one or two out of this bunch.

One of my favorite eyeliners is the e.l.f Mineral Eyeliner in black and this is just a must have for me. I can't go with out wearing eyeliner it just doesn't look like me when i look into the mirror LOL. And i also pair this with Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara that i have fallen in love with and have been using faithfully the past 2 years. It does wonders in legthening and volumizing my lashes!

The other products are all from e.l.f I made my first purchase from this company a few months ago and have fallen in love with these items.
I really like their mineral lipstick in Rosy Tan. It is about the same color as my natural lip color just more intense. It is smooth n creamy and i LOVE it.

If i decide to glam up my eyes with some eyshadow I use the Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. This really helps their intensity last all day- and i have had one or five occassions (LOL) where i didn't take my makeup off at night (which i don't recommend) and the shadows are still there in the morning-but WOW right?!?

I use the eyebrow kit in Light and I like how it comes with a wax (lighter) and a powder(darker). It helps keep my brows in place and looking great all day.


My last go-to product almost everyday it the Blusing and Bronzing Duo. Although when I first got this product i didn't like the amount of shimmer, that doesn't bother me anymore, it seems as if it has worn off since i use it so much. I really like these two together.

So thats me- simple, quick and affordable unless i decide to GLAM IT UP! What's your go-to products, leave a comment- I'd love to know.

Nilla ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment