Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Favorite Lip Moisturizers



I have been using these two products for the past two- three years and I just love them. They keep my lips soft, smooth and moisturized. After my weekly lip exfoliation I apply the Carmex...it does a great job at keeping my lips moisturized and not too dry after my lip scrub. I also apply this whenever I get out of the shower before i put on my makeup for the day. This is also great becuase it helps prevent cold sores from popping up which are always a nuisance.

During the day after my lipstick/gloss has worn off I pull out my Blistex Silk and Shine which has SPF 15 so it protects my lips from getting sunburn. This almost feels and looks like a gloss- so silky and shiney- hence the name LOL. I normally carry this around in my purse/clutch and use the Carmex at home.

This combination keeps my lips nice and smooth.. who wouldn't want that-- right?? Another plus too is they smell really good- to me at least. Anyways these are great products to use if you want to achieve soft smooth lips- or you can always use your own favorites but always remember to keep your lips moisturized and protected especially in the upcoming weather change.

What is you favorite lip moisturizer?? Hope you enjoyed.

Nilla ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment