Thursday, June 17, 2010

BIG Game


HI Bellas,


I don't know about you guys but I have recently become a BIG time Celtics fan (thanks to the bf) and I'm soo excited for the game tonight!! Its gonna be a hot one for sure!


The series is tied 3-3 and who ever wins, out of the Boston Celtics and L.A Lakers, are the champions. No I am not a hater what so ever of the Lakers- Celtics is just MY team. After Tuesday's game I was so upset with my guys but I know that tonight they are gonna bring it-- they HAVE to. So fingers and toes crossed for tonight that we are victorious and finally get that trophy back in our hands.


So to all my bellas that are Celtics fans,


And even if you're not, smooches from--


Nilla ;)


Let's Go Green!! Woohoo
UPDATE: As I am sure all of you know by now Celtics did not win- Lakers became the 2010 NBA Champions. Congrats to them!! But we will be taking that trophy home next year- Celtics Baby- all day everyday!! :)