Thursday, June 10, 2010

E.L.F Dollar Line Review

E.L.F Dollar Line


Hey Bellas,

This is the first out of three reviews from my big haul from E.L.F- enjoy!!

Here's a photo of the product I got from E.L.F's dollar line that I spoke about in my last post. I did go a little crazy but come on its only a dollar!!

I got:
-the ELF Professional Set of 12 Brushes
-all of the Brightening Eye Color Quads better know as " ELF quads"
-3 Tinted Moisturizers in Light Beige, Apricot Beige and Honey
-Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige
-2 Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess and Malt Shake

All these products can be found at their website www. eyeslipsface.com .

I am planning on doing an ELF Quads Tutorial series on some of my favorite quads. They will include swatches of the product and a picture/video tutorial. I am very excited to be doing them so keep a look out!!

Let's get on with some swatches.

This was my first time using a Tinted Moisturizer and I love the concept of it. Not only does it moisturize but it gives a light coverage which is great for summer and for those who don't like it all packed on. It does have an orange scent which smells quite yummy. But for those of you who aren't into the whole fragrance thing this wouldn't be a product for you. I don't mind it at all. One thing that does bother me though is how it tends to make your face oily which isn't good for those who already have oily skin-- like me. :( I do have to say, ELF has opened my eyes to a wonderful thing and my search for more Tinted Moisturizers begins!! LOL

The Tone Correcting Concealer is a liquid concealer which is not thick at all. It gives a very sheer.light coverage so I find myself using another concealer on top of it- of cream consistency. I did buy a very light color just because that is what i like to use under my eyes but if i purchase this again i will probably get a darker color, maybe the Apricot or Light Beige. This too has an orange scent- YUM!

As for the Glossy Lip Shines, I absolutely love them! The smell is awesome- grape vanilla YUM-E! My boyfriend also loves it LOL ;)...Anyway the consistency is real thick but not sticky- unless you load all on, which you don't need to do with these. It does have a long wear and I love it! The swatches on the site are a bit off so hopefully mine give you a better idea. To the left is Malt Shake and to the right is Goddess.

Hope you Bellas enjoyed my review on my purchases from the E.L.F Dollar Line. Go and check them out for some great buys.

Check out my next posts on the Studio and Mineral Line reviews. Comment and subscribe. Feel free to request anything and I will try get it done for you ASAP.

Until next time Bellas- remember makeup is also a girl's best friend!

Love Nilla ;)

--these products were purchased by me. i am not affiliated with this company. these are my honest opinions.--

No comments:

Post a Comment