Wednesday, June 9, 2010

E.L.F Haul

E.L.F Haul

Hey Bellas--

So a few weeks ago I purchased this bundle of goodies from Eyes, Lips, Face Cosmetics- better known as E.L.F. They are an inexpensive cosmetic line but are of very good quality.

This was my first time buying from E.L.F. I was really excited to be getting these items cuz I've heard good things about them via Youtube.

I bought a little something from each line they have- $1 Line, Mineral and Studio- just to give it a try. In upcoming posts I'm gonna have reviews/ tutorials on some items and then an overall review on everything, telling which products I liked the best and ones that didn't really amaze me.

So keep a look out for future blog posts. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading, feel free to comment and subscribe.

Remember makeup is also a girl's best friend :D

Love Nilla ;)

--these items were purchased by me. i am not affiliated with this company. these are my honest opinions.--

No comments:

Post a Comment