Wednesday, June 9, 2010

E.L.F Studio Line Review

E.L.F Studio Line
Hey there Bellas

Here are the items I purchased from the studio line E.L.F has. I love the packaging they are in. They are packaged in sleek black compacts and container- very professional looking and I just love it.
The one thing i was really excited about getting was the Kabuki brush. I don't know why i just love the name. Weird huh? It is a great brush very soft and blends everything wonderfully.
Another amazing buy was the Makeup Remover Wipes. They are totally awesome. I wish i had purchased more. You get 20 towelettes in one package. These take off your makeup the first wipe. Although they leave your face really wet and greasy they work wonders. Great buy!

I also bought the Warm Bronzer. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo but this bronzer does have a shimmer to it. Personally I don't like shimmery bronzers and i know you're probably saying then why did I buy it- well I couldn't tell it was shimmery by the picture they have the the website and I didn't really bother reading. So that is one big tip always read the description of any item you are buying!!!! Anyway other than it being shimmery the pigmentation is alright. It blends very easily and after you blend, i find some of the shimmer goes away so that a plus.


The Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder is a great dupe for NARS Orgasm and Laguna Duo. These are also very shimmery- again was not aware!! UGGH!! Although they are shimmery they are also very pigmented. I don't find myself using this very often but i do love the pigmentation of it. Maybe they will lose their shimmer over time just like the warm bronzer. I think I'm gonna give this another try because i really want to like this product. The colors are gorgeous. Wish me luck!!

Here is the Eyebrow Kit in Ash. I really love this product. Perfect colored powder for my features. I don't find myself using the wax (lighter color) a lot of times. I do like using it when i use the Eyebrow stencils though. The swatches online for this particular color (Ash) is FAR from the color it actually is and I hope you can see that from my swatch. I definitely would buy this again though!

Now this product was an experience for me. This is the Corrective Concealer palette. I never worked with one of these things so I'm not sure if i am using it correctly but I mean how hard can it be. They are a creamy consistence but very sheer. Its a build able concealer. I normally use the pink color under my eyes to counter act the dark/green circles I have. The green i mix with the light flesh colored concealer to over up or reduce any redness i might have on my face. I do see a difference when i use the green and light concealer together but nothing with the pink.

The High Definition Powder was a loss for me. I really see no difference in my makeup after I use this. Its suppose to "mask fine lines and imperfections for a brilliant complexion" but for me it just makes my makeup look white. I just don't like it and see no need for it. Its a large container but it only is half full which is kind of a rip off. I don't like this product and I won't be buying it again.


Lastly I purchased three Nail Polishes in the colors Nude, Mod Mauve and Smokey Brown (same order as in swatches). Just some advice- do not go by the swatches they have on the site. Hopefully my swatches will show the major difference between real life swatch and an online swatch. Other than that I really like these polishes. They dry quickly and are very build able. I like the colors i chose even though they weren't the same as online. Good Buy!

Well I hope you enjoyed this review on some products from the Studio Line E.L.F offers. I enjoyed most of my buys from this line. Just wish some of the swatches were better that's about it. Check them out @ http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ and remember these are my opinions-you may like them. You never know if you like something until you try it. Please keep that in mind.

Comment and subscribe. Feel free to ask requests. Thanks again for reading.
And remember makeup is also a girl's best friend.

Till next times Bellas Mwahh!!


Nilla ;)

--these were my honest opinions. i purchased these products myself. i am not affiliated with this company--

No comments:

Post a Comment