Wednesday, June 9, 2010

E.L.F Mineral Line Review


E.L.F Mineral Line

This post is gonna be a short one. I didn't purchase that many things from their mineral line. Just like the studio line, these are packaged in sleek, black containers what I just love. It makes everything so professional looking!
Anywho- here we go!

The most popular thing from their mineral line I would say is the Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. It is a nude color but as you blend it onto your eyelid it becomes sheer/clear. It starts off as a tick liquid not quite a cream and as you blend it all over your eyelid it becomes very matte and dry. The texture is quite oily so its amazing how it becomes so matte. I personally love this product. I had this on for almost a whole day and even though it lost some intensity it didn't crease- I even slept with my makeup on. Even though that is not good at all to do it shows this stuff WORKS!!


I also bought 3 Eyeliners, all in black. They are the screw up ones which I prefer. I just have a thing about eye pencils but that doesn't mean I don't use them. Anyway these are quite pigmented and kind of creamy, not anything crazy. They have a long wear not on the water line though but does smudge easily. Sometimes that is a plus for some people. I bought one for my mom and she really likes it and so do I.

Lastly I bought two Lipsticks in (from left to right) Nicely Nude and Rosy Tan(. These are very creamy and kind of pigmented, not super pigmented. I love my Rosy Tan lipstick, Nicely Nude I'm not so hot about. The color is gorgeous but i think there is something wrong in the manufacturing of it. It doesn't go on smoothly at all. The other one i got is perfect nothing is wrong with it. I wish the Nicely Nude wasn't faulty because its a really pretty color.

See there you go short and sweet!

Hope you guys enjoyed my 3 reviews on my products I bought from the three different lines E.L.F offers. Check them out @ www.eyeslipsface.com .

Look out for my blog post on my favorite and not so favorite products from my big haul. Comment and subscribe. Open for requests as well :)
Till next time Bellas- remember makeup is also a girl's best friend!!

Love Nilla ;)


--these products were purchased by me. i am not affiliated with this company. these are my honest opinions.--

No comments:

Post a Comment